The G4 Fury has built in Lambda control and DBW
The Storm has more inputs (digital, analogue and temp), as well as more outputs than the Atom and Monsoon. Its 8 Injector drives and 8 ignition drives allows sequential injection and direct spark on engines up to 8 cylinders. The Link ECU is also a Speedway approved brand for use in Mini sprints, Stockcars, Superstocks, and Streetstocks to name a few.
- 8/10 x Digital inputs
- 4 x Temperature inputs
- 9 x Analog inputs
- 2 x Trigger Inputs
- 2 x Knock Inputs
- 8 x Injection drives
- 8 x Ignition drivers
- 8/10 x Auxiliary outputs*
- +5V Sensor power supply
- +8V Sensor power supply
*unused fuel and ignition drives can be used as additional Aux outputs
- 1 x CAN bus
- 1 x USB tuning connection
- Dimensions: 185mm(L) x 130mm(W) x 40mm(H) (without looms)
- Mass: 660 grams
Advanced features not found on the Atom or Monsoon:
- Built in trigger oscilloscope.
- Onboard Knock Control – support for two knock sensors wired directly to the ECU. No external amplifier required.
- Boost control can be open or closed loop with up to three switchable tables.
- Idle valve solenoid or stepper motor control.
- Rotary oil metering pump control.
- Most Motorsport features including full gear shift control, antilag and launch control
- Up to 4 fully variable closed loop VVT cams. (up from 2)
- Onboard Lambda
- Onboard Wideband
What’s in the box?
- Supplied with USB tuning cable and mounting bracket.